Saturday 24 September 2011

My version! 
Hey!
So I haven't posted in ages - I know, I'm sorry, but I have been SO BUSY!  I'll post whenever I can get a spare moment!

Anyway, I found this fab tag tutorial on Saltwater Kids (via Pinterest, of course.) I saw it and decided I needed to try it!

I've become completely addicted to Pinterest lately (as if that wasn't already SO obvious!) BUT I don't actually try any of the things I pin! I've done a few, but I currently have 3239 pins, so I think I'm slightly behind. This is me trying to rectify that.

Since I already have a Picnik account (again, evident from previous posts!) this was a piece of cake! I can't believe I never thought to try it before! >> This was my first attempt - WAYY too big when I printed them off - Go smaller than you think! - but now I know how to do it, my mind is buzzing with ideas - Christmas ones? teeny-tiny ones?  How about "Made with Love" ones??

 Saltwater Kids version!
 If you want to try making your own tags, check out the tut here! Much cheaper than store-bought ones - They're pretty much FREE, in fact, and you can personalise them with names, special occasions, anything! I'm thinking New Baby ones would be adorable, with the name and date of birth of the child!  That's all for now folks, Byeee! S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment