Thursday 28 July 2011

Perfection!

 Hello!
Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I've been lazy busy! ;) Anyway, I decided I'd share some cards I made a while ago, not for any particular reason! I found the idea for this >> card on Making Handmade Cards. I liked the idea of using a fabric Yo-yo on a card, and the tutorial for distressing paper (Rub the blade of a scissors along the edge of the paper.) I now use that tip allll the time!

Then, I was making another card (the bottom one), when I thought, Hmmm, this could really use that Fabric Yo-yo embellishment. I didn't want to make it again, so I ripped it off the first card and used in my new one. Looking at them now,  the yo-yo was a bit small on the first one, a little bit lost, but I'm not 100% sure about the second one either! I guess I'll always be a perfectionist! And don't worry, the now-bare-except for a piece of distressed spotty paper (I took the ribbon off too) got re-used on another card!
Lesson: Don't be afraid to swap things in, change them around, So what if it's not perfect?!  :)  S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment