Friday 27 May 2011

Blogs I Love!

 Hey Guys! Sorry about the delay between posts, but I'm 13, I have to go to school, it's the law, and I've been really busy lately! So anyway, I've finally gotten around to doing a post, and I thought I'd share with you some of  my all-time favourite blogs! These are blogs that inspired me to start my own, influenced my writing/blogging style and that I just love! (Bear in mind, that if I told you every single one of my favourite blogs, it would take quite some time! This is only a VERY small collection!)

 © How About Orange
1)  How About Orange  This is Jessica Jones's blog. She's a graphic and textile designer, and her blog is AWESOME!!! She posts amazing tutorials and DIY projects, both her own and from other crafty blogs, and apart from anything else, COMPLETLY changed my minnd about the colour orange! Beleive me, I used to HATE it! But now, Jessica's totally opened up my mind! I even bought myself a bright orange bracelet yesterday! I HIGHLY reccomend her blog! :)









© Creature Comforts
2) Creature Comforts   This is Ez's blog and she says "is all about  celebrating the tiny details that make life so amazing and looking to find beauty in the unexpected." If that wasn't enough to get you over there, then let me tell you that Creature Comforts is a blog full of beautiful, flawless inspiration for art, fashion, photography and craft. It's a gorgeous website you can spend hours trawling through. Check out the oh-so-cute printables too! *sigh* Craft heaven!

3) Eat Drink Chic This is probably the first blog I discovered, and still one of my favourites! Amy features gorgeous clothes, gorgeous home décor, gorgeous weddings and gorgeous printables! (Notice a theme running through it?!) It is definitely worth a visit, if only to trawl through her archives and sigh at all the wonderful things you don't have enough money to buy. (It's not just me, right?!) Anyway, I definitely recommend clicking the "diy and freebies" button, which will bring you to all of things Amy has created. Man, that girl is talented!  






I'll (hopefully) have more to share with you soon. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions for blog posts, I'd be delighted to hear from you! Just leave a comment below or send me an email! :)  Sxx

No comments:

Post a Comment